Spot Errors in Noun
Exercise
1. He acted not (A)/as per my advice (B)/but somebody else (C).
2. Pakistan’s problems (A)/are also as (B)/serious as (C)/that of India (D).
3. When I reached (A)/at the gate of his (B)/house I found his (C)/locking up the
gate (D).
4. Many of the question (A)/appeared in this question paper (B)/are too difficult
(C)/to solve (D).
5. I visited (A)/Ram’s and Sita’s house (B)/and found the couple missing (C).
6. All the girls students (A)/are advised to (B)/attend the meeting positively (C).
7. She gave me (A)/two important informations (B)/I had been waiting for (C)/the
last two months (D).
8. The English teacher (A)/gave him a home work (B)/to complete that (C)/by night
positively (D).
9. She could not complete (A)/even the two third (B)/of the book (C)/owing to her
busy schedule (D).
10. All the woman teachers (A)/are agitating (B)/against the haughty attitude (C)/of
the Principal (D).
11. He informed that (A)/he had lost a packet (B)/of the hundred (C)/rupees
notes (D).
12. He has ordered (A)/bricks for the proposed (B)/shopping complex (C).
13. She has ordered (A)/two dozens of copies (B)/of English book by Mr. Gupta (C).
14. She uses a good (A)/quality of shampoo (B)/so her hairs are (C)/black (D).
15. I known nothing (A)/about her (B)/where about (C).
Spot Errors in Noun
Reviewed by praveshk
on
09:57
Rating:
No comments: