Question Tag Practise
1. Judas
betrayed his master, Christ,…….?
2. It is
necessary to consider separately these problems, ……?
3. We must act
to control pollution,……….?
4. I am ready
to sell my house,……..?
5. It isn’t
very warm today,………?
6. I did not
bring enough money,.……?
7. The
children won’t want to go bed early,………?
8. The film
received several Oscars,………..?
9. Argentina
would like to win another World cup,…?
10. We can keep our canary in the hotel room,….?
11. Nobody liked the play,……..?
12. Hardly anybody came,………?
13. Somebody has stolen my pen,…….?
14. Everybody will support us,……?
15. No one here can solve this problem,……?
16. Nobody dare go there,………?
17. I dared to oppose him,……?
18. You dare not ask her father,……?
19. He has dared to go there,……?
20. I need your help,……?
21. I used to like her,…..?
22. One should always mind one’s own business,….?
23. This is beautiful,…….?
24. Those are protten,…..?
25. There is no reason to go,……..?
Question Tag Practise
Reviewed by praveshk
on
09:34
Rating:
No comments: