Various Job Profile Under IBPS
IBPS Specialist Officers
There are multiple positions under IBPS Specialist officers, some of them are I. T. Officers (Scale I), Agricultural Field Officers (Scale I), Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I), Law Officers (Scale I), HR / Personnel Officers (Scale I), and Marketing Officers (Scale I). Registration for the posts starts in November, while the exam is conducted in subsequent January and final result is declared in April. The exam is of 200 marks consisting of 200 questions and it has 50 questions of professional knowledge 75 marks.
IBPS Probationary Officers
Selection Procedure are classified in 3 phases, Phase 1 preliminary Objective Test, Phase 2 mains Objective Test and Phase 3 interview. Preliminary exam conducts in October and mains exam conducts in October month or next month in November and interview conducts in January.
IBPS RRB (Regional Rural Bank)
There are multiple positions to be filled through IBPS RRB Exam such as Officer Scale-I , Scale-II & Scale-III.There are also specialist officer positions like I.T. Officer,Chartered Accountant, Law Officer,Agriculture Officer, Marketing Officer.In clerical cadre, Office Assistant positions are also being recruited.The date of examination for this recruitment will be announced on their official website.Last year, the RRB IV common examination was conducted.
Common Interview
In 2012, IBPS announced that the participating banks would no longer conduct separate interviews for successful candidates after the CWE. Instead, IBPS itself will arrange a common interview (CI) [6] for them at different locations and will prepare a final merit list which will be used to recruit them directly to the banking positions reported during the validity of their score card. IBPS Department kept CWE and Interview Ratio 80:20 those candidates qualified in Common written exam (CWE) they will be called for common Interview. In this session Interviewer examine your basic skills about banking and test knowledge about banking awareness. IBPS Exam Interview questions are based on Current Affairs , Indian Politics , Indian History , Agriculture , Sports , Awards , Indian culture etc.
References
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Institute_of_Banking_Personnel_Selection
Various Job Profile Under IBPS
Reviewed by praveshk
on
01:24
Rating:
No comments: